26 March 2008

For Maddie

'A true love letter can produce a transformation
in the other person, and therefore in the world.
But before it produces a transformation in the
other person, it has to produce a transformation
within you.
The time you take to write the letter may be
your whole life.'

~Thich Nhat Hanh ~

I misread this initially and thought it said "the time it takes to write that letter is your whole life". Imagine a life that is a contiuous love letter from your transformed heart to as many other people as it can reach! That´s a life really lived!

Thank you Maddie for being so full of love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.