17 November 2007

"Passion burns down every branch of exhaustion" Rumi

On the 5th November, I celebrated a year of being a Co-Active coach. I will always be able to celebrate with fireworks the weekend that I reconnected with who I am and brought her back to life and the weekend that I found the role I was meant to play in this world. During the last year, I have coached a minimum of one person every week, I have also coached a team and run coaching workshops. I still have to remind myself that it is a real job and always feel so much gratitude that I get to do this for a living. Its one of those vocations where the more you fully step in to who you are and the more you bring that to what you do, the better you are. And it is fuel. I don't know any other work where, it doesn't matter how tired I am, coaching is thrilling and energising.

So I am putting a wish out there that I would like to expand my practice to more like minded souls who are committed to living their "wild and precious life" and ready to start taking up their space in the world. Coaching can be a technicolour experience. It takes work, some real self-awareness and honesty, and just committment to your own journey, and the rewards include the following:

- You get to create the life you want on your terms
- Working through self-limiting beliefs and old and outwarn behaviours and releasing them so that you can really start to move forward
- Richer relationships with others and with yourself
- Bringing to life dreams that you didn't believe were possible
- Clarity and focus on what is important for you
- The freedom to be consciously at choice and present in each moment

I work from the belief that who we are being and who we are becoming creates actions that get us moving towards where we need to go and that the whole process starts with how we relate to ourselves. Coaching is permission to take your life and play and create, and to know that even when you fall over you are still learning and moving closer to where you need to go.

If you'd like to find out more and experience first hand what this experience is like, I offer a sample session that is free and comes with no strings. I have Skype and am happy to coach people from anywhere as long as the time difference works! I can be contacted at wild horse coaching [a] hot mail dot com.

No comments: